November 7-13, 2021 is the Health Care Compliance Association's national Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week.
Healthcare providers around the country will be celebrating Compliance Week.
It's certainly not mandatory to hold a Compliance Week the first week of November - you can have one any time that works for you. Some providers schedule Compliance Week at the same time as annual compliance training. Other providers hold Compliance Week six months after compliance training, to provide a second compliance "blast" during the year. Whatever time you choose, get a Compliance Week on the calendar every year.
If you took a break from Compliance Week during the pandemic, consider planning one during the next six months to boost your compliance culture.
To help you celebrate, MPA is hosting a raffle for everything you need to plan a successful compliance week! Click here to enter to win:
- A set of MPA's Compliance Flashcards
- A 12-month subscription to MPA's Monthly Compliance Newsletter (digital)
- MPA's Compliance Cartoon Caption Contest (digital)
- MPA's HIPAA Compliance Cartoon Caption Contest (digital)
- MPA's Compliance Week Handbook (digital)
- MPA's Monthly Compliance Moments (digital)
- MPA's Monthly HIPAA Moments (digital)
Why Compliance Week?
There are so many reasons why Compliance Week is good for your organization! Compliance Week will...
- Boost your culture of compliance
- Promote the visibility of your compliance program
- Increaseemployees’ familiarity with the Compliance Officer & Committee
- Provide compliance education
- Inspire employees to recognize non-compliance and report it internally
- Show employees that your compliance program is here to help them do their jobs better
- Show employees that your organization and leaders are serious about doing the right thing
- Reinforce compliance principles and keep compliance top of mind
- Reward compliance successes