MPA scours OIG, DOJ, FBI, OSHA, & OCR updates so you don't have to.
We summarize enforcement trends and deliver the latest compliance and HIPAA developments to your inbox with our Monthly Compliance News Report.
Read MPA’s News Report to stay current with compliance news and developments. Then, forward the News Report (or excerpts) to your Board, Compliance Committee, and management team, to keep them informed with little effort. MPA’s clients use the News Report to find ideas for compliance and HIPAA training, and identify areas where policies or audits are needed.
This month’s issue includes:
- A summary of the 33 OIG health care fraud enforcement cases announced last month
- Examples of False Claims, Kickback, opioid, and state enforcement from last month
- Items added to the OIG Work Plan
- The latest OIG Advisory Opinion
- OSHA update
- Four new HIPAA enforcements, including a dentist who told a patient to "Get a life" in response to an online review
- The end of multiple COVID-19 PHE waivers for SNFs
- The DOJ's first settlement under its Civil Cyber-Fraud Initiative
- Biden's Cyber Incident Reporting Act, which will require health care providers to notify CISA of cyber incidents within 72 hours
- Telehealth for 151 more days
- ... and more!
- You can read a sample report here.
Cancel any time.