MPA scours the news so you don't have to.
We keep tabs on updates from the OIG, DOJ, OCR, and the headlines so we can summarize enforcement trends and deliver the latest compliance and HIPAA developments to your inbox.
Monthly Compliance News Report
Our electronic Monthly Compliance News Report includes:
- Summaries of new compliance regulations and/or agency guidance from the OIG and the DOJ
- Summaries of relevant compliance settlements - and what they mean for compliance officers
- OIG Work Plan updates
- Compliance lessons from the headlines
This month we are sending our blog subscribers a free issue.
Want to keep getting compliance news? Subscribe here.
Monthly HIPAA News Report
Our electronic Monthly HIPAA News Report includes:
- Summaries of new HIPAA regulations and/or OCR guidance
- Summaries of relevant OCR settlements and HIPAA lawsuits, and what they mean for your Privacy and Security Officer
- Relevant breaches from the headlines
- Social media breach news
Click here for your free issue.
Want to keep getting HIPAA news? Subscribe here.
MPA’s news reports will keep you on top of your compliance and HIPAA game - without the need to read hours and hours of articles. Share the Report with your Compliance Committee and Board members to boost their compliance and HIPAA game, too.