MPA scours OIG, DOJ, FBI, and OCR enforcement updates and news headlines so you don't have to.
We summarize enforcement trends and deliver the latest compliance and HIPAA developments to your inbox with our Monthly Compliance News Report.
Coming to this month's issue:
- Professor sentenced for stealing cancer research money
- Nurse stole oxycodone from hospice patient
- Counselor bills more than 24 hours per day
- $1,000,000 HIPAA settlement
- Disgruntled fired employee stole patient records
- Photo of healthcare provider performing surgery in a helmet posted to social media
- Watch out for VoiP breaches
- Medical device company pays for social events at neurosurgeon’s restaurant
- ...and more!
You can read a sample report here.