MPA scours OIG, DOJ, FBI, and OCR enforcement updates and news headlines so you don't have to.
We summarize enforcement trends and deliver the latest compliance and HIPAA developments to your inbox with our Monthly Compliance News Report.
Coming to this month's issue:
- Nonprofit hospice pays $375,000 false claims settlement
- States are going after companies for price gouging PPE sales
- Nursing home surveys are back!
- Vishing scams: are your employees prepared?
- Hackers targeting entities involved with COVID-19 research, and ventilator manufacturers
- Nurse uses stolen nursing home resident PHI to pay off debts
- You can read a sample report here.