MPA scours OIG, DOJ, FBI, and OCR enforcement updates and news headlines so you don't have to.
Every month, we summarize enforcement trends and deliver the latest compliance and HIPAA developments to your inbox with our Monthly Compliance News Report.
Coming to this month's issue:
- Man charged for promoting unproven COVID-19 tests
- Home health company breached Corporate Integrity Agreement when it failed to return overpayments
- OCR enters Early Case Resolutions (ECR) with a state whose COVID-19 hospital visitation policy allegedly amounted to disability discrimination
- OCR enters Early Case Resolution (ECR) with an organization that allegedly failed to provider interpreting services
- Employee downloaded patient records and gave them to an attorney
- 971-person breach due to employees using passwords for multiple accounts
- Nursing home sued for response to COVID-19
- Telehealth app breach allows patients to view videos of other patient telehealth visits
Not yet a subscriber? click here to sign up.
You can read a sample report here.