MPA scours OIG, DOJ, FBI, and OCR enforcement updates and news headlines so you don't have to.
Every month, we summarize enforcement trends and deliver the latest compliance and HIPAA developments to your inbox with our Monthly Compliance News Report.
Coming to this month's issue:
- DOJ stops phony COVID-19 "ozone therapy"
- Rehab company pressured SNF therapists to provide Ultra High Therapy
- Executives pay up for unnecessary tests
- DOJ wants mandatory breach reporting
Some enforcers offer discretion during the pandemic
FBI warns of PPE scams
- Nursing home sued for response to COVID-19
Hackers targeting small healthcare providers, executives
- HIPAA reminder: Is your workforce changing during the pandemic?
Not yet a subscriber? click here to sign up.
You can read a sample report here.