At the HCCA Compliance Institute held in Las Vegas April 15-18, Keynote Speaker and HHS Inspector General Dan Levinson announced the OIG's new Compliance Resources Portal.
Now, compliance officers can find all of the OIG’s compliance resources on one page.
The resources include:
- Provider Compliance Resources and Training*
- Advisory Opinions
- Voluntary Compliance and Exclusions Resources
- Special Fraud Alerts, Other Guidance, and Safe Harbor Regulations
- Resources for Health Care Boards
- Resources for Physicians
- Accountable Care Organizations
* Compliance Program Guidance is housed here.
Soon, the OIG will be posting a new resource: the OIG Toolkit to Identify Patients at Risk of Opioid misuse.
If you are looking for criminal, civil or state enforcement actions, civil monetary penalties, exclusions or corporate integrity agreement enforcement, those update are still located under the Fraud tab.