MPA brings you a lot of compliance and HIPAA news in our blog.
But did you know there's even more in our monthly newsletter subscription?
MPA scours OIG, DOJ, FBI, and OCR enforcement updates and news headlines so you don't have to.
We summarize enforcement trends and deliver the latest compliance and HIPAA developments to your inbox with our Monthly Compliance News Report.
Coming to this month's issue:
- Notable HIPAA breaches
- Bad debt leads to false claims
- Missouri representative lied to patients and feds
- Nursing home administrator lied about staffing
- Doctors ordered unnecessary STD tests
- Pharmacist charged with ignoring "red flags" on prescriptions
- The OCR's 16th HIPAA Right of Access settlement
- ... and more!
You can read a sample report here.