Compliance is mandatory for SNFs! Is your compliance program survey-ready?
Sign up for MPA's Virtual Compliance Officer Training Course
*** Approved for 5 hours of NAB CEUs***
With CMS resuming routine nursing home surveys, it’s time to get your compliance and ethics program ready for future surveys.
Whether you are new to compliance or want to make sure you are ready to lead a Phase 3 Compliance and Ethics Program, MPA’s 4-part virtual how-to course can help. Sign up now and receive:
- Four 75-minute classes. We will keep the class going until all your questions are answered!
- One free compliance tool per class
- A 20% discount on MPA’s SNF Compliance Program (save $350)
Price: $395. Sign up now.
Can’t attend live? All attendees will receive access to the recorded classes for 6 months.
- March 10th at 12 pm CST: Guidance, Governance, Leadership, and Meetings
- Every good compliance program starts with strong leadership. Learn who should be leading your program and what they should do – and what meetings you need on the books to get your program up and running. We will also review Phase 3, OIG, and DOJ compliance requirements and how they fit together in one effective program.
- Free Tool: Compliance Committee Agenda & Minutes Form
- April 7th at 12 pm CST: Risk areas and Policies & Procedures
- Learn the ins and outs of nursing home risk areas, the policies you need to address them, and who should get those policies: Quality of Care; Resident Rights; Employee Screening; Billing and Claims Submission; Cost Reporting; Compliance Records; Kickbacks, Inducements and Self-Referrals; HIPAA; Anti-Supplementation; and Medicare Part D Plan Selection
- Free Tool: Code of Conduct
- May 5th at 12 pm CST: Training, Culture, and Communication
- Keep your compliance program effective with a strong culture of compliance! This course will talk about the who, what, and when of training, with an emphasis of going beyond training at-hire and annually. We will also address ways to keep communication lines open, including hotline management.
- Free Tool: 4 Monthly Compliance Moments
- June 2nd at 12 pm CST: Auditing and Non-Compliance
- Learn how to find and fix compliance programs as we walk through examples of how to audit each risk area. We will also talk about conducting an annual review, look at ways to review data collected from your discipline and corrective actions.
- Free Tool: Dashboard reporting tool