MPA scours OIG, DOJ, FBI, and OCR enforcement updates and news headlines so you don't have to.
We summarize enforcement trends and deliver the latest compliance and HIPAA developments to your inbox with our Monthly Compliance News Report.
Coming to this month's issue:
- SNF chain billed for unnecessary therapy
- PPP loan fraud leads to criminal charges
- Physician assistant took kickbacks from pharmaceutical company
- Providers enter 5-figure settlements for employing excluded providers
- The OCR resolves two complaints with providers whose COVID-19 polices involved religious discrimination
- Nursing homes hit with ransomware
- sou can read a sample report here.